ANDERSON, Ind. — The warm weather will continue today. Highs will reach the low to mid 80s.There could be some scattered showers and thunderstorms across central Indiana this afternoon. Additional shower and thunderstorm chances will arrive Thursday and last through Saturday. It looks like temperatures will stay mild through next week.
- Local News
Police: Mother arrested after bringing gun to school
An Anderson woman was arrested after allegedly bringing a gun to a school. She reportedly came to the school for a conference to discuss concerns that her child was being bullied.
Baby born after deadly accident released to family
A baby girl born the same day a deadly accident claimed her father's life was released from the hospital Tuesday afternoon.
- Former Indy radio personality accused of defrauding family members in Madison County A former Indianapolis radio personality was arrested Monday, suspected of stealing the identities of four Madison County family members over a four-year span.
- Primary voting starts at courthouse Through the first week of early voting for the May 6 primary, the Madison County Voter Registration office has been less than overwhelmed.
- What's Where: April 16 Local meetings and activities are scheduled for Wednesday, April 16.
- Arrest Log: April 16 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Free skin cancer screenings offered During May, when Skin Cancer Awareness Month is observed, two skin cancer screenings are being planned on the St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital campus.
- Local Briefs: April 16 A compilation of local and state news as published in the Wednesday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Three local schools earn '4 Star' status More than 300 Indiana schools have received 4 Star designations, Indiana Superintendent of Public Instruction Glenda Ritz announced Tuesday.
- Final draft of academic standards released The Indiana Department of Education released its final draft of proposed academic standards for Indiana, setting the stage for a new school future after Common Core.
- More Local News Headlines
- Police: Mother arrested after bringing gun to school