ANDERSON, Ind. — A slow warming trend will continue over the next several days. Highs will get close to and maybe even get a few degrees above normal by the end of the weekend. Dry weather should linger until Sunday, when we will see scattered showers return. After that, it will be back to colder than normal temperatures next week.
- Local News
CB Fabricating makes $2 million investment
A local business founded in 2006 has invested $2 million in new equipment and a building expansion.
County voting records sought in federal probe
A federal grand jury has subpoenaed absentee ballot information for Madison County's 2014 primary as part of an FBI investigation.
Supreme Court observers predict ‘wide open’ process of choosing next chief
State Supreme Court Chief Justice Brent Dickson surprised observers in June when he decided to step down after a brief tenure in the leadership post.
- Police seek suspects, witnesses in liquor store robbery Police are looking for suspects and clues in an armed robbery that happened at a liquor store Monday night.
- Roundabout bids higher than expected Bids for a planned facelift of the gateway into Anderson from Interstate 69 at Scatterfield Road came in considerably higher than the engineer’s estimate for the project.
- Portwood tells story of struggles in 'Never Too Late' Former TV personality Amber Portwood, who spent 17 months in prison, unveiled the cover of her forthcoming book, "Never Too Late," this week. The publication date is Aug. 26.
- Two-hour manhunt ends with arrest of molest suspect A man suspected of having sexual relations with a 14-year-old girl escaped custody and eluded police for about two hours Tuesday before officers tracked him down.
- Arrest Log: July 29 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Sunday and Monday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- 50th reunion for Mount Olive Boy Scout Troop 433 Mount Olive Boy Scout Troop 433 of Marion is having a 50th Boy Scout anniversary on Saturday, Sept. 6.
Local Briefs: July 29
A compilation of news items of local and statewide interest as published in the Tuesday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- More Local News Headlines
- CB Fabricating makes $2 million investment