ANDERSON, Ind. — So far July has been very rainy, and we look to continue the trend today with scattered showers and thunderstorms as an upper level disturbance lingers. Temperatures will be below normal in the low 70s to low 80s across central Indiana. Rain chances remain in the forecast for the Fourth of July and the rest of this week with temperatures returning to normal by the weekend.
- Local News
- One principal to guide St. Ambrose, St. Mary's Brad Kluesner will serve a dual role as principal of both St. Ambrose and St. Mary's Catholic schools as 2014-2015 classes get underway today.
- Police investigate hit-and-run on bicyclist Police are investigating an apparent hit-and-run on a bicyclist this morning.
- Teen receives funding for business venture Brandon Boynton is moving forward with his business dreams, thanks in part to a local working capital loan and a fundraising campaign.
- Local Briefs: July 31 A compilation of news items of local and statewide interest as published in the Thursday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Arrest Log: July 31 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Tuesday and Wednesday based on Madison County Jail records.
Elwood band plans march to Emerald City
Like toy soldiers on an imaginary battlefield, members of the Elwood Jr./ Sr. High School marching band stood poised for action, silhouetted against a dying sun Tuesday night.
- Arrest Log: July 30 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Local briefs: July 30 News items of local and state interest as published in the Wednesday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Band Day schedule Four high school bands from Madison County will compete in the Music Travel Consultants Band Day set for Aug. 2 at the Hoosier Lottery Grandstand at the Indiana State Fair.
- Senior housing project advances If all the pieces fall into place within the next two weeks, construction on a new senior housing development could begin this fall.
- More Local News Headlines