The Herald Bulletin
---- — TODAY
- East Lynn Christian Church bazaar 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; Taste of East Lynn, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., 522 E. 53rd St.
- Coma's Closet annual chitlin dinner, 10 a.m.-5 p.m., basement, New Zion Fellowship, 304 W. 11th St. (former YWCA). Proceeds go to Red Cross, Second Harvest Food Bank, Gospel Highlight Broadcast, Thanksgiving Day Dinner, and Martin Luther King Scholarship program.
- Fall Festival, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Meadowbrook Manor Condominium Association clubhouse, 201 Buckingham Drive.
- Holiday Open House, 1-5 p.m.; Good's Candy Shop, 1423 W. 53rd St.
- All-you-can-eat spaghetti dinner, 4-7 p.m., American Legion Post 127, 4118 Columbus Ave.
- Hopewell Center's Bingo Blitz, 5:30 p.m., dinner; games begin at 6:30 p.m., Anderson High School, 4610 Madison Ave.
- Benefit day for Cheryl Blackwell, breakfast, 7-10 a.m.; DJ Jim King, noon-5 p.m.; dinner, 5-9 p.m.; Alexandria Eagles Aerie 1771.
- All-you-can-eat breakfast, 8-9:30 a.m., First Christian Church, 215 W. Berry St. Hosted by the Christian Men's Fellowship.
- Holiday bazaar, 9 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Emory Lee Building, Beulah Park.
- Dan's Fish Fry, 3-7 p.m., Nazarene Church, 1401 S. Harrison St.
- Annual bowling tournament for Alexandria Christmas Toy Drive, 6 p.m., Norwood Bowl.
- Community breakfast, 7:30-10:30 a.m., Lions Club, 6th and Edwards streets. Benefits Daleville High School Junior Class.
- Holiday Bazaar, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., St. Joseph Catholic Church, 1306 South A St.
- All-you-can-eat breakfast, 8-11 a.m., Frankton Masonic Lodge 607.
- Pig roast and bazaar, 11 a.m.-7 p.m., Ford Street United Methodist Church, 925 Ford St.
- All-you-can-eat breakfast, 7-11 a.m., AMVETS Post 26, 939 S. Broadway.
- All-you-can-eat breakfast, 7:30-10:30 a.m., Madison County 40 & 8 Voiture 510, 1600 S. Rangeline Road.