Thursday, Dec. 13
- Friends of the Library book sale, 1-4 p.m., third floor bookstore, Anderson Public Library, 111 E. 12th St.
- Broasted pork chop dinner, 5-7:30 p.m., George Hockett American Legion Post 127, 4118 Columbus Ave.
- “Cookies with Santa,” 6:30-8 p.m., Discovery Junction Daycare and Preschool, 3146 Fall Ridge Lane (Indiana 32 and Rangeline Road).
- “It’s A Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play,” 7:30 p.m., Byrum Hall, Anderson University.
- Madison County Tea Party, 6:30 p.m., Emery Lee Auditorium, Beulah Park.
- Park Board, 7 p.m., Town Hall, 247 N. Meridian St.
- Winter Farmers Market, 4-7 p.m., Smith Family Farms.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.