- Local News
- What's Where: Dec. 7 Local meetings and activities planned for Saturday.
Mandela, anti-apartheid icon, mourned world over
In nearly seven decades spent fighting for freedom and equality, Nelson Mandela inspired and challenged the world to stand up for others. As word of Mandela's death spread, current and former presidents, athletes and entertainers, and people around the world spoke about the life and legacy of the former South African leader.
Secondary roads might still be hazardous; more snow on the way
The weather forecast for today calls for snow beginning about 11 a.m. and continuing through mid-evening, with an accumulation of 1-2 inches.
- Pendleton, South Madison to split cost of police officer School and town officials are working toward hiring a new school resource officer beginning Jan. 1.
- Local Briefs: Dec. 6 A compilation of local news as published in the Friday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Arrest Log: Dec. 6 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Wednesday and Thursday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Anderson welcomes Jubilee Christmas Tour On Thursday, Dec. 12, Reardon Auditorium will host the Jubilee Christmas Tour, featuring Christian recording artists The Booth Brothers, Greater Vision and Legacy Five.
- What's Where: Dec. 6 Local meetings and activities are scheduled Friday.
Dental clinic owner faces state hearing
The owner of an Anderson dental clinic faces a cease and desist order today in a hearing with the Indiana State Board of Dentistry in Indianapolis.
Recent donations push fund drive over $1,200
Eight new donations, bringing the total received to $1,205, were received recently for The Herald Bulletin’s Empty Stocking Fund, which kicked off Nov. 17:
- More Local News Headlines