- Local News
Dental clinic owner faces state hearing
The owner of an Anderson dental clinic faces a cease and desist order today in a hearing with the Indiana State Board of Dentistry in Indianapolis.
Recent donations push fund drive over $1,200
Eight new donations, bringing the total received to $1,205, were received recently for The Herald Bulletin’s Empty Stocking Fund, which kicked off Nov. 17:
- Live gaming not on 2014 docket in Indiana Indiana casinos hoping for more legislative help for the industry struggling with dropping revenue may have to wait until 2015 to see any new bills.
State, local weather crews prepare for winter storm
Weather crews are preparing for the worst as the state prepares for the first major winter storm of the season. But the biggest danger could be if the area doesn't see snow.
AU receives $1 million from Lilly Endowment to improve employment opportunities for graduates
The opportunity for Anderson University graduates to find meaningful employment will get a boost from a $1 million grant from Lilly Endowment Inc., the university announced Thursday.
- Christmas Gift & Craft Show at mall this weekend The Mounds Mall will be filled with holiday magic this weekend as 95 vendors fill the open spaces and offer a vast array of holiday crafts, baked goods, personal and home products of every kind, and items perfect for Christmas gift giving.
- Person of the Year nominations sought The Herald Bulletin needs your help in selecting the 2013 community Person of the Year.
- Local briefs: Dec. 5 A compilation of news items of local and statewide interest published in the Thursday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Henderson retiring from Pendleton Town Council For the last 13 years Don Henderson has served as Pendleton Town Council president, but the council meeting tonight will be the last.
- Local businesses and residents experience water outage An upgrade to a fire protection system on Wednesday resulted in the loss of water for residents and forced several businesses to temporarily close.
- More Local News Headlines
- Dental clinic owner faces state hearing