- Local News
- State considering Exit 214 improvements The Madison County Council of Governments Policy Committee learned Thursday that the Indiana Department of Transportation is considering improvements at the Exit 214 interchange.
- Shelbyville casino renamed A sister-property to the Hoosier Park Racing & Casino, owned by Centaur Gaming, is getting a new name.
- What's Where: March 7 Local meetings and activities are scheduled Friday.
- Child left sleeping on parked ACS school bus last month was a kindergartner New details emerged Thursday about a child left unattended on a school last month after falling asleep on the way home from classes at Tenth Street Elementary School.
- Ivy Tech names new Anderson president James Willey has been named president of the new Anderson campus, Ivy Tech Community College announced Thursday.
Snow, ice cover will boost Great Lakes levels
Water levels in the Great Lakes are expected to continue a steady recovery this year, courtesy of widespread ice cover that is slowing evaporation and snowfall that has approached record amounts in some cities, federal experts said Wednesday.
- What's Where: March 6 Local meetings and activities are scheduled Thursday, March 6.
- Argylls survive in overtime ALEXANDRIA -- Survive and advance. That's the name of the game in the Indiana High School basketball tournament and it is exactly what Madison-Grant did Wednesday night as they earned a 55-49 overtime win over Elwood at Alexandria High School. The Ar
- Lapel to appeal court ruling on annexation An attorney for the town of Lapel says he will file an appeal of a judge's ruling against an annexation on Thursday
Pence hopeful business tax bill will pass
Governor Mike Pence believes compromises on two key pieces of his legislative agenda will be reached before the March 14 end of the Indiana General Assembly session.
- More Local News Headlines