- Local News
- Elwood fine-tunes end-of-year city fund transfers The Elwood City Council spent Monday night's meeting shoring up money for shortfalls in city funds in several areas, including new allowances for holiday decorations and gas money for police.
- Shoppers may not have to wait year to see travel bargains again Cyber Monday is over, but if you missed those heavily discounted travel deals that were good for only 24 hours – do not panic.
Police: Jordan Bragg's body found in Middletown
Police and family members have confirmed that the body of Jordan Bragg, a man who went missing this summer, has been found.
- What's Where: Dec. 2 Local meetings and activities are scheduled Monday.
- Secretary of State collecting coats and clothing Indiana Secretary of State Connie Lawson is collecting gently used coats and clothing for men and women to be donated to The PourHouse and the Julian Center.
- Arrest Log: Dec. 2 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Saturday and Sunday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- #GivingTuesday a call to action United Way Madison County is joining #GivingTuesday to inspire people to take action to improve their communities and give back to help create a better world for everyone.
- COG to study regional travel patterns How Madison County area residents travel and what routes are used will be part of a study being conducted through the Madison County Council of Governments.
- Ballet Folklorico performs at Paramount, boasts diverse corps of dancers The St. Mary's-based Ballet Folklorico dance group is all about diversity.
United Way's impact goes beyond basic needs
While one major goal of the United Way of Madison County is to prevent families from falling into crisis, another is to meet the basic needs of people already experiencing hard times.
- More Local News Headlines