- Friends of the Library Book sale, noon-4:30 p.m., third floor bookstore, Anderson Public Library, 111 E. 12th St.
- Steak dinner, 4:30-7:30 p.m., Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave.
- Valentine's Day Dinner, 5-7 p.m., dance, 8-10 p.m., with Scotty Zion, Anderson Eagles Lodge 174, 1315 Meridian St.
- Free Welcome Home dinner for veterans, active military and their families, 6 p.m., Anderson Church of the Brethren, 741 N. Scatterfield Road.
- Valentine's Day Dance, 8 p.m.-midnight, entertainment by Nuthin' Fancy Band, Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave.
- Valentine's Day T-bone steak dinner, 5-8 p.m., Boggy Branch Band, 9 p.m.-1 a.m., Middletown American Legion, 450 N. 10th St.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.