- All-you-can-eat breakfast, 7:30-10:30 a.m., Madison County 40&8 Voiture 510, 1600 S. Rangeline Road.
- Swiss steak dinner, noon-2 p.m., Cross Roads United Methodist Church, 2000 N. Scatterfield Road. Proceeds for Missions Trip.
- Black History Film Festival, 3-5 p.m., Madison County Community Health Center, 1547 Ohio Ave.
- Third House, 8 a.m., Anderson Public Library, 111 E. 12th St.
- Special Town Council meeting, 6:30 p.m., Lapel Town Hall
- Book fair, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., cafeteria, Community Hospital. Hosted by the CHA Auxiliary.
- Steppin' Out style show and luncheon, 11:15 a.m., The Edge, Golf Club Road. Exchange Club benefit for Bids for Kids.
- Rummage, resale, 4-6 p.m., Veterans of Madison County, 3607 E. 10th St. Fundraiser for the club.
- Taco Night, 4:30-7:30 p.m., Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave. Hosted by the Men's Auxiliary.
- Theatre on the Edge Mardi Gras, 6:30 p.m., The Edge, Golf Club Road.
- Town Council, 7 p.m., Municipal Building Meeting Room, 653 Locust St.
- Book fair, 7:30 a.m.-3 p.m., cafeteria, Community Hospital. Hosted by CHA Auxiliary.
- All-you-can-eat chicken wings, 4:30-7 p.m., Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave.
- Chicken noodles dinner, 5-6:30 p.m., North Anderson Wesleyan Church, 1947 E. 240N.
- Secondary Band Pops Concert, 7 p.m., secondary gym, Liberty Christian School, 2323 Columbus Ave.
- Blood drive, 8 a.m.-2 p.m., gymnasium, Lapel High School, 1850 S. 900W.
Winter Farmers Market, 4-7 p.m., Smith Family Farms.
- Lenten Fish Fry, 5-7:30 p.m., Knights of Columbus, 1225 Main St.
- All-you-can-eat breakfast, 9-11 a.m., Mirror Room, Eagles Lodge 174, 1315 Meridian St.
- Chicken Fry, 5-7:30 p.m., Knights of Columbus, 1225 Main St.
- Fazoli's dinner fundraiser, 4:30-7:30 p.m., Emery Lee Auditorium, Beulah Park. Proceeds to Alexandria Martial Arts Studio.