The Herald Bulletin
---- — TODAY
- Citywide Rummage Sale, 8 a.m.-1 p.m., Anderson High School, 4610 S. Madison Ave. Proceeds of space rental to support AHS' SAP (Student Appreciation Program) Day.
- Ernie's Heart Pet Food Pantry "Bare Bones Blowout" rummage sale, 11 a.m.-4 p.m., 2103 Broadway (one block north of Art's Pizza).
- Dan’s Fish Fry, 3 to 7 p.m., Fellowship Lodge 681, 1022 Broadway.
- Swiss steak dinner, 4-7 p.m., Cross Roads United Methodist Church, 2000 N. Scatterfield Road. Proceeds for missions trip.
- Chicken fry, 5-7:30 p.m., Knights of Columbus, 1225 Main St. Fundraiser for St. Ambrose Parent Club.
- Membership Rally and Mini-Concert, 5:30 p.m., Greater Progressive Temple of Faith, 2126 Hendricks. Sponsored by the Gospel Music Workshop.
- "A Salute to Negro Spirituals," 6-8 p.m., Anderson Zion Baptist Church, 2808 Rev. J.T. Menifee St. Hosted by Anderson Chapter, Indiana Black Expo.
- Anderson Legends basketball game, 6:30 p.m., Anderson High School, Madison Avenue.
- "Playwrights, Producers, & Players: Let's Get Dramatic! 2014," 7 p.m., Byrum Hall, Anderson University. Produced by Highland Middle School Drama Club and Wisdom Tooth Theatre Project.
- Stones Cry concert, 6-8 p.m., Church Street Commons, 204 W. Church St.
- Chicken noodles dinner, 4-7 p.m., Aroma United Methodist Church, 16301 E. 281st St.
- All-you-can-eat breakfast, 7:30-10:30 a.m., Daleville Lions Club, Sixth and Edwards streets. Proceeds to Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
- All-you-can-eat breakfast, (must be 18 and over to enter), 7:30-11 a.m., AMVETS Post 26, 939 S. Broadway.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.