- General membership meeting of the NAACP, 3 p.m., branch office, NAACP, 1015 W. 15th St.
- "Spirit of Christmas," musical program, 6:30 p.m., First Baptist Church, 907 N. Raible Ave.
- Live Nativity pageant, 6:30 p.m., 7 p.m., 7:30 p.m., 8 p.m., Maple Grove Church of God, 2729 E. 38th St. Bleacher seating.
- Free Christmas dinner, 1 p.m. (while food lasts), Veterans of Madison County, 3607 E. 10th St.
- Broasted chicken dinners, noon-8 p.m., Middletown American Legion Post 216, 450 N. 10th St.
- Steak and frog leg dinners, 5-8 p.m., American Legion Post 408, 5100 Mounds Road.
- Broasted fish dinners, noon-8 p.m., American Legion Post 216, 450 N. 10th St.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.