- Pet pictures with Santa, 11 a.m.-2 p.m., South Anderson Veterinary Clinic, 109 W. 53rd St. Fundraiser for Madison County Humane Society.
- Celebrity Tips for Hungry Lips, 11 a.m.-2 p.m., Texas Roadhouse, 2115 S. Scatterfield Road.
- Second Harvest tailgate distribution, noon to 2 p.m., old Delco Remy Plant 18, 2900 S. Scatterfield Road.
- All-you-can-eat fish dinner, 4-7 p.m., Madison County 40&8 Voiture 510, 1600 S. Rangeline Road.
- All-you-can-eat chicken dinner, doors open, 4:30 p.m.; dinner, 5:15 p.m., Madison County Shrine Club, 2419 White St.
- Steak and frog leg dinners, 5-8 p.m., American Legion Post 408, 5100 Mounds Road.
- Broasted fish dinners, noon-8 p.m., American Legion Post 216, 450 N. 10th St.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.