- All-you-can-eat breakfast, 7:30-10:30 a.m., American Legion Post 127, 4118 Columbus Ave.
- Pet nail, microchip clinic, 1-4 p.m., Madison County Humane Society, 2219 Crystal St.
- Mayor's Movie Matinee: "The Polar Express," 2 p.m., City Hall Auditorium. Presented by Mayor's Youth Commission and Anderson Parks Department.
- Candlelight ceremony in honor of loved ones (humans and pets), 5-7 p.m., The Edge. Sponsored by Animal Protection League.
- Live Nativity pageant, 6:30 p.m., 7 p.m., 7:30 p.m., 8 p.m., Maple Grove Church of God, 2729 E. 38th St. Bleacher seating.
- All-you-can-eat breakfast, 8-10 a.m., church fellowship hall, East Christian Church, 124 E. Main St. Hosted by the Christian Men's Fellowship.
- Mountain oyster dinners, 11 a.m. (until gone), Middletown Legion Post 216, 450 N. 10th St.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.