- Board of County Commissioners, 10 a.m., County Government Center, 16 E. Ninth St.
- Blood drive, 1-5 p.m., lower level parking lot, The Herald Bulletin, 1133 Jackson St.
- Board of Public Works, Room 503, City Building, 120 E. Eighth St.
- Rummage, resale, 4-6 p.m., Veterans of Madison County, 3607 E. 10th St. Fundraiser for the club.
- Redevelopment Commission, 4:30 p.m.
- Taco Night, 4:30-7:30 p.m., Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave. Hosted by the Men's Auxiliary.
Town Council, 7 p.m., Municipal Building Meeting Room, 653 Locust St.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.