- "Bag lady and friend" sale, 7 a.m.-4 p.m., cafeteria, Community Hospital. Sponsored by the CHA Auxiliary.
- Touchpoint A’la Carte, senior meal voucher distribution, 12:30-2:30 p.m., Community Hospital Anderson Education Center, 1923 N. Madison Ave.
- Fish fry, 5-7:30 p.m., Knights of Columbus, 1225 Main St.
- All-you-can-eat chicken fry, 5:15-7:15 p.m., Madison County Shrine Club, 2419 White St.
- Children of Promise Benefit Concert, 7 p.m., sanctuary, South Meridian Church of God, 2402 Meridian St.
- "Ragamuffin: The True Story of Rich Mullins," special screening, 7-9 p.m. Reardon Auditorium, 1100 E. Fifth St.
- Chicken noodles meal, 5-6 p.m., commons area, Lapel High School. Hosted by "Students to Europe 2014."
- REO Speedwagon in concert, 7:30 p.m., Emens Auditorium, Ball State University. Benefit for Rock to the Rescue, a charity group that is helping victims of the storms and tornadoes in the Midwest.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.