ANDERSON, Ind. —
Local meetings and activities are scheduled Friday, March 29.
- Golden Age euchre, 11:30 a.m., Union Hall, 29th Street and Madison Avenue.
- All-you-can-eat fish dinner, 4:30-7:30 p.m., Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave.
- All-you-can-eat fish dinner, 4:30-7 p.m., Madison County Voiture 510, 40&8, 1600 S. Rangeline Road.
- Gibault fish fry, 5-7:30 p.m., Knights of Columbus, 1225 Main St.
- Steak and frog leg dinners, 5-8 p.m., American Legion Post 408, 5100 Mounds Road.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.