Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Thursday and Friday, based on Madison County Jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers, but are not final until the Madison County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
- Elwood police arrested Amy L. Robertson, 22, of the 500 block of North 20th Street, Elwood, at 7:02 p.m. Thursday. Bond was set at $5,000 for Class D felony possession or use of legend drug, Class D felony possession of a syringe, Class A misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia and Class A misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
- Madison County police arrested Jessica E. McQueary, 24, of Fourth Street, Shelbyville, at 10:17 p.m. Thursday. No bond was set for Class B felony failure to appear.
- Edgewood police arrested Richard T. McGrady, 19, of the 3300 block of Ridgeway Drive, Anderson, at 10:22 p.m. Thursday. Bond was set at $20,000 for Class B felony burglary and Class C misdemeanor contempt of court.
- Madison County police arrested Julia M. Butler, 45, of the 800 block of South County Road 500 West, Anderson, at 1:40 a.m. Friday. No bond was set for Class D felony contempt of court.
- Madison County police arrested Lisa A. Burris, 48, of the 1300 block of Pearl Street, at 1:44 a.m. Friday. No bond was set for Class A misdemeanor contempt of court.
- Elwood police arrested Kristopher L. Miller, 21, of the 1900 block of Main Street, Elwood, at 2:32 a.m. Friday. Bond was set at $654 for Class A felony failure to appear.
- Anderson police arrested Jacob M. Parkes, 25, of the 1700 block of Johnson Avenue, Anderson, at 3:35 a.m. Friday. No bond was set for Class D felony violation of probation.
- Madison County police arrested Joseph M. Johnson, 22, of the 3000 block of Fletcher Street, Anderson, at 9:14 a.m. Friday. Bond was set at $35,000 for Class A felony sexual misconduct with a minor and Class B felony criminal confinement.
- Madison County police arrested Anthony M. Thompson, 21, of the 100 block of Willow Lane, Anderson, at 9:16 a.m. Friday. Thompson posted bail of $5,000 for Class D felony theft.
The Arrest Log is published daily in The Herald Bulletin.