- Merchants Older Buddies registration, 12:30-2 p.m., Park Place Community Center, 802 E. Fifth St., Anderson. (use east entrance)
- Blast-Off to Kindergarten, registration, 5:45 p.m.; program, 6-7:30 p.m., Edgewood Elementary.
- Friends of Mounds State Park meeting, 7 p.m., Multipurpose Room, Nature Center, Mounds State Park.
- Movie premiere, “42,” 7 p.m., Mounds Theater, Mounds Mall, 2109 S. Scatterfield Road. VIP event is sold out.
- “The Penelopiad,” 7:30 p.m., Anderson University, Byrum Hall.
- Madison County Tea Party, 6:30 p.m., Emery Lee Auditorium, Beulah Park, 4-H Fairgrounds.
- Food Tailgate distribution, 2-4 p.m. (while supplies last), St. Joseph Catholic Church, 1306 South A St.
- Immunization Clinic and Kindergarten Round-Up, 1-6 p.m. Roundup; 4-6 p.m. immunizations; East Elementary School.
- Winter Farmers Market, 4-7 p.m., Smith Family Farms.
- East Central Indiana Suicide Prevention Coalition program, free, 7:30 p.m., Pruis Hall, Ball State University. Speaker: Heidi Bryan, national suicide prevention advocate.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com.