Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Wednesday, based on Madison County Jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers, but are not final until the Madison County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
- Madison County police arrested Kyle James Short, 30, of the 3100 block of North County Road 50 West, Anderson, at 2:20 a.m. Wednesday. Bond was set at $2,000 for Class A misdemeanor battery.
- Ingalls police arrested David S. Wade, 40, of the 5200 block of Bill Drive, Indianapolis, at 2:32 a.m. Wednesday. Bond was set at $6,000 for Class A misdemeanor driving while suspended.
- Anderson police arrested Michael A. Clendenin II, 20, homeless, at 2:47 a.m. Wednesday. No bond was set for Class A misdemeanor contempt of court.
- Madison County police arrested Samuel D. Gustin, 19, of the 300 block of Monroe Street, Alexandria, at 9:12 a.m. Wednesday. No bond was set for Class D felony violation of probation.
- State police arrested Jeremy J. Stafford, 35, of the 1000 block of West First Street, Anderson, at 9:27 a.m. Wednesday. Bond was set at $5,000 for Class A misdemeanor violation of probation and Class A misdemeanor conversion.
- Anderson police arrested Clarence P. Outen Jr., 49, of the 3000 block of Sonnet Drive, Anderson, at 10:33 a.m. Wednesday. No bond was set for Class A misdemeanor domestic battery.
- Anderson police arrested Dara L. Badgley, 22, of the 200 block of Gaywood Drive, Chesterfield, at 1:26 p.m. Wednesday. Bond was set at $5,000 for Class D felony maintaining a common nuisance and Class A misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
- Anderson police arrested Jaysson M. D. Streaty, 24, of the 2500 block of Running Stream Court, Anderson, at 2:28 p.m. Wednesday. Bond was set at $4,400 for Civil contempt of court, Class A misdemeanor failure to appear and Class A misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
The Arrest Log is published daily in The Herald Bulletin.