• Free Affordable Care Act Enrollment, 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Madison County Community Health Center, 1547 Ohio Ave.
• Democrat rally, meet the candidates, 2-5 p.m., Union Hall, 29th Street and Madison Avenue.
• Ham and bean dinner honoring Vietnam veterans, 4 p.m.; music by Jason Emery, Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave.
• Vegetable soup dinner, 5:30 p.m.; The Wanted Band, 8 p.m.-midnight, The Eagles Lodge 174, 1315 Meridian St.
• "Tetelestai," the rock musical, 7 p.m., Cross Roads United Methodist Church, 2000 N. Scatterfield Road.
• "Bye Bye Birdie," 7 p.m., Lapel High School. Presented by Lapel High School Theater Department.
• Ninth annual community pancake breakfast, 8-10:30 a.m., Tri-County Christian Church, 8660 N. Mechanicsburg Road.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.