• Madison County Board of Commissioners, 10 a.m., first-floor conference room, Madison County Government Center, 16 E. Ninth St.
• Blood drive, 1-5 p.m., lower level lot, The Herald Bulletin, 1133 Jackson St.
• Board of Public Works, 3 p.m., Room 503, City Building, 120 E. Eighth St.
• Taco Night, 4:30-7:30 p.m., Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave. Hosted by Men’s Auxiliary.
• Town Council, 7 p.m., Municipal Building, 653 Locust St.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.