The Herald Bulletin
---- — TODAY
- Sunday Brunch, 9 a.m.-noon, Knights of Columbus, 1225 Main St.
- “Save the Jugs” Ride and Community Day, registration for ride, 9 a.m.; kickstands up, 11 a.m.; Jimbo’s, 3100 Main St.; Community Day, noon-5 p.m., Anderson Town Centre (across from the Paramount Theatre). Proceeds to “Marie’s Hope.” Hosted by Madison County A.B.A.T.E.
- “Young Frankenstein,” 3 p.m., Mainstage Theatre, 127 W. Ninth St.
- Car show, registration, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.; show, noon-5 p.m.; awards, 5 p.m.; Chesterfield Dairy Queen, Indiana 32. Hosted by 3 Amigos Car Club.
- 11th annual Spirit Fest, 11 a.m.-4 p.m., Camp Chesterfield.
- Heritage Days, balloon competition, 7:30 a.m.; events 1-3 p.m.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.