The Herald Bulletin
---- — Today
- Alzheimer’s Association's "Walk to End Alzheimer's," 9 a.m., Shadyside Memorial Park, 1112 Broadway.
- NAPA Auto Care Car Care Fair, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., former site of Sears Automotive, Mounds Mall.
- Madison County Humane Society microchipping and nail clipping, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., Kmart, 2828 Broadway. Part of National Safety Weekend.
- Mattress sale, 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Anderson High School, 4610 S. Madison Ave. Hosted by AHS Choirs.
- "Holiday Happenings" style show and brunch, 11 a.m., Madison County Shrine Club, 2419 White St. Sponsored by the Ladies Club.
- Coma's Closet and friends rummage sale and rib tip dinners, 11 a.m., 304 W. 11th St. (former YWCA).
- "Music for Micayla," a benefit for Micayla Kay Pate, noon, Vertigo Sports Bar & Grill, 2332 Columbus Ave.
- Chili supper to benefit 73rd Paintball Brigade, noon-6 p.m., Columbus Avenue Church of Christ, 4620 Columbus Ave.
- Annual Applefest, 1-5 p.m., Good's Candy Shop, 1423 W. 53rd St.
- The Heartland Big Band "Good Ole' Gospel Swingin'," 7:30 p.m., Madison Park Church of God.
- "Love, Loss & What I Wore," The Edge. Presented by Anderson's Mainstage Theatre.
- Community breakfast, 7:30-10:30 a.m., Lions Club, Sixth and Edward streets.
- Gaither's Fall Festival, Gaither Family Resources, Indiana 9.
- 26th annual Small Town USA Festival, Beulah Park.
- Pet Parade, meet, 9:30 a.m.; parade starts, 10 a.m., north end of 4-H Building, Beulah Park. Hosted by Madison County Humane Society, Alexandria Animal Hospital and Small Town USA Festival.
- Antique toy and train show, 10:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., 4-H Building in Beulah Park, Indiana 9.
- Ham and bean/chili dinner, 11 a.m.-6 p.m., Beulah Park. Benefit for Alexandria Monroe Historic Museum.
- Chicken noodles dinner, 4-7 p.m., First Christian Church, 215 W. Berry St.
- Farmers Market, 9 a.m.-noon, Markleville Community Park.
- Farmers market, 8 a.m.-noon, Falls Park, next to the Community Building.
- Hog roast, 3 p.m., AMVETS Post 26.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.