The Herald Bulletin
---- — Today
- All-you-can-eat breakfast, 7:30-10:30 a.m., Madison County Voiture 510, 40&8, 1600 Rangeline Road.
- "Ride for Kimmie", motorcycle benefit, registration, 9 a.m.; kickstands up, 11 a.m., DT's R Bar, 1100 Pendleton Ave. Proceeds to Kim Whetsel for medical needs.
- Blessing of the Animals, 2 p.m., Trinity Episcopal Church, 1030 Brown-Delaware.
- Ham and bean/chili dinner, noon-3 p.m., Beulah Park. Benefit for Alexandria Monroe Historic Museum.
- Early bird membership dinner, 1:30 p.m., Chesterfield American Legion Post 408, 5100 Mounds Road.
- Animal blessing and healing ceremony, 2:30 p.m., Camp Chesterfield.
- Car show, 11 a.m.-5 p.m., Daleville American Legion, 14708 W. 6th St. Rain date Oct. 13.
Gaither's Fall Festival, Gaither Family Resources, Indiana 9.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.