The Herald Bulletin
---- — Monday
- Euchre, 1:30 p.m.; chicken breast dinner, 4:30 p.m.; organ music, 4-5:30 p.m.; bingo, 6 p.m., Rangeline Community Center, 1405 N. Rangeline Road.
- Flu shots, 1:30-3 p.m., Anderson City Utility office.
- Planning Commission, 6 p.m., City Building.
- Redevelopment Commission, 6:30 p.m., City Building.
- School board public forum meeting, 6-6:30 p.m., library classroom, Daleville Jr./Sr. High School Building, 8400 S. Bronco Drive.
- School board meeting, 8 p.m., board room, superintendent's office, Daleville Community Schools, 14300 W. Second St.
School board meeting, 5 p.m., Madison-Grant School Building, 11580 S. E00W.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.