- Plan Commission, 7 p.m., 100 W. State St.
- Fundraiser for Fire Rescue House of Madison County, 11 a.m.-10 p.m., Greek's Pizzeria, 6317 Martin Luther King Blvd.
- Pork chop dinner, 5-7:30 p.m., American Legion Post 127, 4118 Columbus Ave.
- Alexandria Library Board meeting, 6 p.m., Alexandria Library.
- Blood drive, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Pendleton Heights High School.
- Haiti Medical & Dental Mission Fish Fry, 5-7:30 p.m., Knights of Columbus, 1225 Main St.
- The Golden Age of Jazz, musical and dance performance by Ball State students, Paramount Theatre, 1124 Meridian Plaza.
- Steak and frog leg dinners, 5-8 p.m., American Legion Post 408, 5100 Mounds Road.
- Harvest Bazaar, 3-8 p.m., Frankton Elementary School. Hosted by the Student Council. Proceeds to benefit foster children in Madison County.
- All-you-can-eat breakfast, 7:30-10:30 a.m., American Legion Post 127, 4118 Columbus Ave.
- Craft Show, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Rangeline Community Center, 1405 N. Rangeline Road. Hosted by Madison County Humane Society.
- Blood Drive, 11 a.m.-2 p.m., First Christian Church.
- "The Case of the Toxic Tenderloin," dinner-theater fundraiser for Mainstage Theatre/Anderson Symphony Orchestra, The Edge. (Event sold out.)
- Fall bazaar, 9 a.m. to noon, The Factory, community room in The Factory at Eighth and Sigler streets. Hosted by Frankton First United Methodist Church.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.