- All-you-can-eat breakfast, 9-11 a.m., Mirror Room, Eagles Lodge 174, 1315 Meridian St.
- Blood Drive, 9 a.m.-noon, East Side Church of God.
- Holiday Bazaar and Gourmet Pasta Luncheon, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Unity Church of Anderson, 2425 Mounds Road.
- Fish dinner, 11 a.m.-5 p.m., Holy Ghost Apostolic Church, 2010 Cedar St.
- Friends of the Library book sale, noon-4:30 p.m., third floor, Anderson Public Library, 111 E. 12th St.
- Bean supper, 4-6 p.m., Central Community Chapel, 1004 Indiana Ave. Hosted by the Ladies Group.
- All-you-can-eat soup supper, 4-7 p.m., Cross Roads United Methodist Church, 2000 N. Scatterfield Road.
- Church bazaar and chicken noodles dinner, 4-7 p.m., Grile Building, Whetstone Christian Church, 5940 Madison Ave.
- "Yes We Can Make A Difference," Teen Summit, 5-11 p.m., Anderson High School. Presented by Anderson Black Expo in partnership with Anderson Community Schools.
- Good News Music Radio with Woody Wright Concert, 6 p.m., Reardon Auditorium, Anderson University.
- Tim Hawkins comedy tour, 7:30 p.m., Madison Park Church of God, 6607 Providence Drive.
- Anderson Symphony Orchestra "The British Are Coming" concert, 7:30 p.m., Paramount Theatre, 1124 Meridian Plaza. Pre-concert talk, 6:30 p.m., Marquee Room.
- Chili Cook-Off, noon, Alexandria-Monroe Public Library.
- Alexandria-Monroe Chamber of Commerce Kingpin Bowling Tournament, 6 p.m., Norwood Bowl.
- "Grease The Musical," 7:30 p.m., Alexandria-Monroe High School. Presented by the Alexandria-Monroe Choral and Drama Department.
- Autumn Memories Bazaar, 8 a.m.-7 p.m.; lunch, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; bargain sale, after 2 p.m.; chicken noodles dinner, 4-7 p.m., Chesterfield Christian Church.
- Tenderloin dinner, 3:30-7:30 p.m.; carryout, 3-7:30 p.m.; cafeteria, Madison-Grant High School. Sponsored by Park Elementary School.
- Community Christmas Dinner Fundraiser, 4-7 p.m.; parade ushering Santa into town at 3:30 p.m.; Frankton Family Life Center.
- Veterans appreciation pitch-in dinner, 4 p.m., Lapel American Legion.