• Madison County Commissioners, 10 a.m., council chambers, Madison County Government Center, 16 E. Ninth St.
• Indiana Blood Center Blood Drive, 10:45 a.m.-1 p.m., Anderson Municipal Light & Power, 550 Dale Keith Jones Road.
• Indiana Blood Center Blood Drive, 2:45-5:45 p.m., Midas Auto Service, 2208 E. Eighth St.
• Madison County Council, 6 p.m., council chambers, Madison County Government Center, 16 E. Ninth St.
• Mike Mullin’s “The Big Boom” event, 6 p.m., Anderson Public Library, 111 E. 12th St.
• Anderson Horseshoe Association, 7 p.m., Warren Miller Park, 2700 Madison Ave.
• Park Board meeting, 6 p.m., City Building.
• Muncie 9.12 Tea Party, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., Kennedy Library, 1700 W. McGalliard Road.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com.
To view and post more local events in the community's online calendar, visit heraldbulletin.com/events.