• Merchants Older Buddies (MOB) registration, 12:30 to 2:30 p.m., Park Place Community Center, 802 E. Fifth St. Use the East entrance.
• Overeaters Anonymous Meeting, 1 to 2 p.m., Cross Roads United Methodist Church, 2000 N. Scatterfield Road.
• Second Harvest Food Bank "bonus" tailgate, 1-3 p.m., (while supplies last), former K-Mart parking lot across from Marsh, 2811 Nichol Ave.
• Anderson Symphony Orchestra Friends' fundraising dinner, 5-9 p.m., Garfield's Restaurant, Mounds Mall.
• "The Zoo to You," Columbus Zoo outreach program, 6:30 p.m., Eastside Church of God, 2600 E. Fifth St.
• Friends of Mounds State Park, 7 p.m., Nature Center, Mounds State Park.
• Anderson City Council, 7 p.m., council chambers, Anderson city building.
• A Daleville AutumnFest community / volunteer information, 6 p.m., Daleville Town Hall, 8019 S. Walnut St.
• Alexandria Library Board meeting, 6 p.m., Alexandria Library.
• Broasted chicken dinners, noon-8 p.m., American Legion Post 216, 450 N. 10th St.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.