• Minority Health Coalition of Madison County's second annual Lupus 5k/10k Walk-Run, registration, 8 a.m.; walk, 9:30 a.m., Shadyside Memorial Park (looks for purple/green balloons).
• Community-wide rummage, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Madison County Shrine Club, 2419 White St. Hosted by the Ladies Club.
• The Uncommon Quartet in concert, 7 p.m., Southern Heights Christian Church, 5401 S. Madison Ave.
• "To Kill a Mockingbird," 7:30 p.m., Mainstage Theatre, 124 W. Ninth St.
• Summer Solstice, 5-10 p.m., entertainment by Martha Green, 7-9 p.m., The Edge. Proceeds to Animal Protection League.
• Tenderloin dinner, 4-7:30 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 8th and Sigler Sts.
• Alexandria Community Band, Band Fest, 2-8 p.m., Beulah Park.
• Fairmount Town & Country Garden Club Garden Tour, 8 a.m.-2 p.m., various locations.
• Farmers Market, 9 a.m.-noon, Markleville Community Park Shelterhouse, Indiana 38, west edge of town.
• Business Partnership Forum, 1-3 p.m., Pine Lakes, 5435 Indiana 38, (Exit 219, off Interstate 69). Hosted by the Anderson Black Chamber of Commerce, Rowley Security Firm & Pine Lakes Fishing Resort.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.