Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Sunday and Monday, based on Madison County Jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers, but are not final until the Madison County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Anderson police arrested Jason E. Adams, 42, homeless, at 4:03 p.m. Sunday. No bond was set for Level 6 felony possession of a syringe, Level 6 felony auto theft and Class A misdemeanor driving while suspended.
• Anderson police arrested Marcus A. Robinson, 23, of the 2600 block of Brown Street, Anderson, at 9:46 p.m. Sunday. Bond was set at $5,000 for Class D felony domestic battery with a child present, Class A misdemeanor domestic battery, Class D felony strangulation, Class D felony auto theft and Class D felony criminal confinement.
• Anderson police arrested Raymond P. Hannah, 40, of the 4500 block of Columbus Avenue, Anderson, at 1:21 a.m. Monday. Bond was set at $4,000 for Class A misdemeanor resisting law enforcement and Class B misdemeanor public intoxication.
• Anderson police arrested Kathryn L. Sexton, 20, of the 200 block of North Parker Avenue, Albany, at 4:46 a.m. Monday. Bond was set at $40,000 for Class A misdemeanor OWI and Class C misdemeanor illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor.
• Anderson police arrested Navaughn M. Gilroy, 26, of the 1500 block of Shiloh Springs, Trotwood, Ohio, at 5:56 a.m. Monday. No bond was set for a hold in Wayne County.
The Arrest Log is published daily in The Herald Bulletin.