• Rummage sale, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Full Gospel Church, 5101 Columbus Ave. (parking behind building).
• Free Frankfurter Friday, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Central Christian Church, 10th and Jackson streets.
• Second annual Show Your Mettle Day, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Frazier’s Dairy Maid, 3311 Main St. Sponsored by Madison County Amputee Support Group and Prevail Prosethetics and Orthotics.
• All-you-can-eat fish dinner, 4:30-7 p.m., Madison County 40&8, 1600 S. Rangeline Road.
• Fundraiser for Animal Protection League, 4:30-8:30 p.m., Panda Express, 4688 S. Scatterfield Road. Flyers available at APL and on their Facebook page.
• Boneless pork chop dinner, 5-7 p.m., Madison County Shrine Club, 2419 White St.
• BLT sandwiches, 5-7:30 p.m., Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave. Served by the Ladies Auxiliary.
• Paramount Slick Music Studio Open Jam, 7 p.m., Paramount Theatre, 1124 Meridian Plaza.
• Summertime Dance with DJ Buddy Patterson, 7-10 p.m., Rangeline Community Center, 1405 N. Rangeline Road.
• American Pride Tribute to The Statler Brothers, 7 p.m., Parkview Church of the Nazarene, 911 S. Rangeline Road.
• “AristoCats Kids,” 7:30 p.m., Commons Theatre, 204 W. Church St.
• Steak and frog leg dinners, 5-8 p.m., American Legion Post 408, 5100 Mounds Road.
• Pulled pork barbecue dinner, 5-7 p.m., Daleville Christian Church, 14220 W. Daleville Road.
• Annual rummage sale, 8 a.m.-?, Fall Creek Apostolic Church, 8814 W. Indiana 236.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view and post more local events in the community's online calendar, visit heraldbulletin.com/events.