ANDERSON, Ind. —
Local meetings and activities are scheduled:.
Friday, May 10
- Kids’ Stuff Sale and Preschool Open House, 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., St. John’s Early Literacy Preschool, 310 E. 53rd St.
- Friends of the Library book sale, noon-4:30 p.m., third floor, Anderson Public Library, 111 E. 12th St.
- Frozen Custard Social, 2-4 p.m., Anderson/Madison County Visitors Bureau, 6335 S. Scatterfield Road.
- All-you-can-eat fish dinner, 4-7 p.m., Madison County Voiture 510, 40&8, 1600 S. Rangeline Road.
- Pork roast dinner, 4:30-7:30 p.m., Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave.
- Welcome Home Dinner for veterans, active military and their families, 6 p.m., Anderson Church of the Brethren, 741 N. Scatterfield Road.
- Slick Music Studio Open Jam, 7-11 p.m., Paramount Theatre, 1124 Meridian Plaza.
- “South Pacific,” 7:30 p.m., Mainstage Theatre, 124 W. Ninth St.
- Front Men of Country Music show, 8 and 10 p.m., Terrace Showroom, Hoosier Park.
- Blood drive in memory of Whitney Mason, Lacy Curtis, and Jessica King, 9 a.m.-2 p.m., auxiliary gym, Frankton High School.
- Barbecue chicken or broasted fish dinners, 5-8 p.m., Middletown American Legion Post 216.
- Pendleton Garden Club sidewalk sale, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., corner of State Street and Pendleton Avenue.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.