ANDERSON, Ind. —
Local meetings and activities are scheduled Thursday, May 16.
- Chickens for Charity, 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m., YMCA, 28 W. 12th St. Sponsored by Anderson Noon Lions Club Diabetic Education Committee.
- ’50s & ’60s day celebration, cruise in, DJ, food, entertainment; noon-5 p.m., Meadowbrooke Rehab & Suites, 1821 Lindberg Road.
- Southside Crime Watch meeting District 1, 6 p.m., East Lynn Christian Church, 522 E. 53rd St.
- Tea Party Patriots meeting, 6:30 p.m., FOP Lodge, 2614 Mounds Road.
- Carolyn Martin’s Swing Band concert, 7:30 p.m., Paramount Theatre, 1124 Meridian Plaza.
- Rummage sale, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Alexandria Church of the Nazarene, 1401 S. Harrison St.
- Spring Salad Luncheon, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Sixth Street Christian Church, 146 N. Sixth St. Sponsored by Christian Women’s Fellowship.
- Elwood Community School Corp. board, 7:30 p.m., administration office, 1306 N. Anderson St.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.