Chicken noodles dinner April 17
ANDERSON — North Anderson Wesleyan Church, 1947 E. 240N, will host a chicken noodles dinner from 5 to 6:45 p.m. Wednesday, April 17.
A freewill donation will be accepted.
Lunafest to feature films about women
ANDERSON — A program of nine short films all by, for and about women will be shown at 2 p.m. Saturday, April 13, at The Anderson Center for the Arts, 32 W. 10th St. Lunafest is being sponsored by Soroptimist International of Anderson.
The films celebrate the unique and inspirational roles of women in local, national and international communities.
All of the event’s proceeds are donated to charity, benefiting The Breast Cancer Fund and other Soroptimist projects including educational grants for women and girls.
Doors will open at 1 p.m. for snacks and silent auction.
Tickets are $20 through Soroptimist members or by calling 642-6734.
Retired secretaries to gather for lunch
ANDERSON — Retired secretaries of Anderson Community Schools will meet for lunch at 12:30 p.m. Monday at the MCL Cafeteria in Mounds Mall.
The group meets the second Monday of each month.
For more information, call N. Bradford at 643-4444.
All-you-can-eat soup supper on Saturday
ANDERSON — Cross Roads United Methodist Church, 2000 N. Scatterfield Road, will host an all-you-can-eat soup supper from 4 to 7 p.m. Saturday.
The menu includes potato soup, chili, ham and beans, vegetable soup, green pepper soup, chicken noodle soup, corn muffins, crackers, dessert and drink.
Cost is $6.50 for 12 and over; $4 for children 5-11; and children under 4 eat free. Carryout meals will be available.
For more information, call 642-8061 or 642-3423.
School honor society to have fundraiser
CHESTERFIELD — The National Honor Society at Daleville High School will host its second Dairy Queen night on Tuesday from 5 to 8 p.m.
Ten percent of all of the sales will be donated to the scholarship fund for a graduating senior at Daleville High School.
Chicken noodles dinner April 17
- Local Briefs
- Community Briefs: Aug. 23 A compilation of community news as published in the Saturday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- SWAT Challenge to move to Camp Atterbury The 13th Annual Indiana SWAT Challenge will again be hosted by the Delaware County Sheriff's Office, but this year will move to a larger venue.
- Local Briefs: Aug. 23 A compilation of news items of local and statewide interest as published in the Saturday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Church News: Aug. 23 The following are brief Church News items of local interest.
Local Briefs: Aug. 22
A compilation of news items of local and state interest as published in the Friday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Arrest Log: Aug. 22 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Wednesday and Thursday, based on Madison County Jail records.
Community Briefs: Aug. 22
A compilation of community news items as published in the Friday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- What's Where: Aug. 21 Local meetings and activities are scheduled Thursday.
- Local Briefs: Aug. 21 A compilation of local and state news as published in the Thursday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Arrest Log: Aug. 21 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Tuesday and Wednesday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- More Local Briefs Headlines