- Dine and Donate fundraiser for Bids for Kids, 11 a.m.-10 p.m., Greek’s Pizzeria, 6317 Martin Luther King Blvd.
- Fresh produce giveaway, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Madison County Community Health Center, 1547 Ohio Ave.
- Chicken noodles dinner, 5-7 p.m., Trinity Episcopal Church, 1030 Brown-Delaware.
- Blast-Off to Kindergarten, registration, 5:45 p.m.; program, 6-7:30 p.m., Valley Grove Elementary.
- District 3 Crime Watch meeting, 6 p.m., basement of Fifth Street Methodist Church, Fifth and Locust streets. For combined areas of: Historic District, West Seventh, Forest Hills, Grandview, Western Hills, King’s Group, Greenbriar and Riley. The boundaries of these combined crime watch groups are from Indiana 32/14th Street to the south; Jackson Street to the east; Layton Road to the west; Cross Street to the north.
- Highland High School Class of 1966 monthly meeting, 6 p.m., Perkins restaurant, Scatterfield Road.
- Park board meeting, 6 p.m., City Building.
- Fundraiser for Daleville High School National Honor Society, 5-8 p., Dairy Queen.
- Immunization Clinic and Kindergarten Round-Up, 1-6 p.m. Maple Ridge Elementary School.
- Park Board, 6 p.m., City Building.
- Town Council, 6 p.m., Town Hall, 109 S. Main St.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.