- Rummage sale, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Elks Bingo 209, 3841 N. Indiana 9.
- Welcome Home dinner for veterans, active military and their families, 6 p.m., Anderson Church of the Brethren, 741 N. Scatterfield Road.
- All-you-can-eat fish dinners, 4:30-7:30 p.m., Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 266, 3210 Columbus Avenue.
- “The Penelopiad,” 7:30 p.m., Anderson University, Byrum Hall.
- Salmon patty dinners, 5-8 p.m.; Country Mile Band, 8-11 p.m., Elwood American Legion.
- Dan’s Fish Fry, 4-7:30 p.m., Ford Street United Methodist Church, 925 Ford St.
- Grilled or broasted pork chops or broasted fish dinners, 5-8 p.m., Middletown American Legion Post 216, 450 N. 10th St.
- “The Essential P.T. Barnum,” presented by William Pack, 6 p.m., Pendleton Community Library.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com.