- All-you-can-eat community breakfast, 6-9 a.m., the Solar Lodge 734, 4220 Martin Luther King Blvd.
- Holiday Art & Craft Bazaar, 8 a.m.-2 p.m., Fellowship Hall, Park Place Church of God.
- Blood drive, 9 a.m.-2 p.m., Assembly Hall, St. Ambrose Catholic Church, 2801 Lincoln St. Co-sponsored by the American Legion Post 127.
- Chicken and noodle dinner, 4 to 7 p.m. Madison Park Church of God, 6607 Providence Drive. Fundraiser for Liberty Christian student mission trip.
- 23rd Annual Festival of Trees Gala & Auction, 5 p.m., Paramount Theatre.
- "The Matchmaker" presented by Anderson High School Theater Arts, 7 p.m., auditorium, Anderson High School, 4610 Madison Ave.
- Indiana Gospel Music Festival Fall Concert Series, 6 p.m., Frankton First United Methodist Community Center, 109 S. Eighth St.
- All-you-can-eat ham and bean dinner, 5-7 p.m., Lapel American Legion.
- Job Fair, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., Pendleton Correctional Facility (Indiana Reformatory), 4490 W. Reformatory Road.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.