- Anderson Community Schools Preschool Round-Up, 9-11:30 a.m. and 1-3:30 p.m., Mounds Mall, 2109 S. Scatterfield Road.
- Blood drive, 10 a.m.- 1 p.m., Mount Pilgrim Baptist Church, 615 Henry St.
- Daybreak Adult Day Services 16th anniversary open house, 3-5 p.m., 1304 Main St.
- All-you-can-eat Dan’s Fish and Chicken Fry, 4-7:30 p.m., Wesley Free Methodist Church, 3017 W. Eighth St. Proceeds to Operation Love.
- Steak dinners, 4:30-7:30 p.m., Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave.
- All-you-can-eat chicken dinner, 5:15-7:15 p.m., Madison County Shrine Club, 2419 White St.
- Slick Music Studio Open Jam, 7-11 p.m., Paramount Theatre, 1124 Meridian Plaza.
- “The Penelopiad,” 7:30 p.m., Anderson University, Byrum Hall.
- Spring into Dance 8, 7:30 p.m., Reardon Auditorium, Anderson University. Presented by the dance division within the School of Music, Theatre, and Dance of AU.
- Little River Band in concert, 8 and 10 p.m., (sold out), Terrace Showroom, Hoosier Park.
- Chili supper, 4-7 p.m., Falls Park Community Building.
- Pendleton Heights High School Senior Class Art Show, 5-7 p.m., Pendleton Historical Museum.
- Chicken noodles dinner, 4:30-7:30 p.m., Harvest Bible Fellowship (old Mount Gilead Church), County Road 50 West.
- Spring Carnival, 6-9 p.m., Pendleton Elementary Intermediate School.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com.