• Closed for Good Friday: Anderson, Madison County and state government offices, YMCA.
• Open today: Federal offices, including the post offices, and the Anderson Public Library.
• Good Friday service, noon, Friendship Missionary Baptist Church, 1540 W. 16th St. Sponsored jointly by Christian Clergy Association of Anderson and Concerned Ministers of Anderson.
• "Ask a Lawyer Program," noon-1 p.m., Anderson Public Library, 111 E. 12th St.
• Stations of the Cross, noon-6 p.m., Park Place Church of God, 501 College Drive.
• Good Friday liturgy, noon and 7 p.m., Trinity Episcopal Church, 1030 Brown-Delaware St.
• All-you-can-eat fish dinner, 4:30-7 p.m., Madison County 40&8, 1600 S. Rangeline Road.
• Good Friday dinner (salmon patties), 5-7:30 p.m., Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave.
• Lenten Fish Fry, 5-7:30 p.m., Knights of Columbus, 1225 Main St.
• Good Friday service, 6 p.m., New Jerusalem Missionary Baptist Church, 2318 Sheridan St.
• Easter egg hunt (for children 1-12), 6:30 p.m., Community Northview, 1515 N. Madison Ave.
• Sarah Scharbrough concert, 6:30 p.m., Park Place Church of God, 501 College Drive.
• Good Friday worship experience and presentation, 7 p.m., Florida Station Church of God, 1045 W. 375N.
• Good Friday service, 7 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 1215 Jackson St.
• Good Friday service, 7 p.m., Bethel United Methodist Church, 38th Street and Layton Road.
• Broasted fish dinners, noon-8 p.m., American Legion Post 215, 450 N. 10th St.
• Pendleton Heights High School senior art show, 6-8 p.m., Heritage Museum, Falls Park.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view and post local events in our online community calendar, visit heraldbulletin.com/events.