• Alexandria police arrested Michael E. Medley Sr., 38, of the 1300 block of South Park Avenue, Alexandria, at 9:39 p.m. Wednesday. Bond was set at $5,000 for Class D felony domestic battery, Class D felony strangulation and Class D felony criminal confinement.
• Madison County deputies arrested Donald E. Patterson, 56, of the 1500 block of West Eighth Street, Anderson, at 10:05 p.m. Wednesday. Bond was set at $5,000 for Class D felony theft.
• Anderson police arrested Devin L. Osborn, 21, of the 2800 block of Noble Street, Anderson, at 10:10 p.m. Wednesday. No bond was set for Class A misdemeanor criminal mischief and failure to appear on a Class A misdemeanor.
• Anderson police arrested Trenton W. Patterson, 39, of the 5300 block of LeClair Drive, Anderson, at 5:09 a.m. Thursday. Bond was set at $225 for Class A misdemeanor driving while suspended.
• Anderson police arrested William H. Jordan Sr., 65, of the 1600 block of Main Street, Anderson, at 5:15 a.m. Thursday. Bond was set at $500 for contempt of court in a civil case.
The Arrest Log is published daily in The Herald Bulletin.