• All-you-can-eat breakfast, 7:30-10:30 a.m., American Legion Post 127, 4118 Columbus Ave.
• Third annual Easter Egg Hunt (for kids 10 and younger) and family party, 9 a.m., followed by family Zumba class (for all ages), Catapult Fitness Studio, 702 W. Eighth St.
• Easter bake sale, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Gethsemane Foursquare Gospel Church, 2320 E. 38th St.
• Madison County Coin Club coin show, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., National Guard Armory, 125 S. Scatterfield Road.
• All-you-can-eat-breakfast, 9:30 a.m., Second Chance Baptist Church, 720 E. Seventh St.
• Community breakfast, 9:30-11:30 a.m.; Easter Egg Hunt, 11:30 a.m.; Florida Station Church of God, 1045 W. 375N.
• Bike Blessing 2014 Bike Ride, continental breakfast, 10 a.m.; meet and lineup, 10:30 a.m.; kick stands up to ride, noon, Wallace Temple AME Zion Church, 1518 Forkner St.
• Fifth annual Babes and Bunnies Egg Hunt, (for ages 2-8), 10 a.m.-noon, Madison County Community Health Center, 1547 Ohio Ave.
• New Life Apostolic Church’s Easter Eggstravaganza, noon to 2 p.m. (for children up to 12 years old), UAW hall, 29th Street and Madison Avenue.
• Monthly nail and microchip clinic and heartworm test, 1-4 p.m., Madison County Humane Society, 2219 Crystal St.
• Easter Egg Hunt, 2 p.m., Shelter House (for children ages 2-10). In case of rain, will be held in fellowship hall.
• Shenandoah High School prom, 8-11 p.m., Officer’s Club.
• Easter Egg Hunt (for children 3 to fifth grade), 10 a.m., on grounds of Alexandria Intermediate School.
• Pay Less Little 500 bowling fundraiser for Second Harvest Food Bank, 5 p.m., Norwood Bowl, 121 Grant St.
• Students to England Luncheon, 11 a.m.; auction, noon; cafeteria/commons area, Lapel High School.
• Egg Drop (for children 0-12), 12:30 p.m., Lapel High School Football Field. Sponsored by theRiver Church. Rain date: April 26.
• All-you-can-eat breakfast, 8-10 a.m., fellowship hall, East Christian Church, 124 E. Main St.
• Mountain oyster sandwiches/cheeseburgers, 11 a.m. (until they’re gone), Middletown American Legion Post 216, 450 N. 10th St. Hosted by the SAL.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view and post local events in the community's online calendar, visit heraldbulletin.com/events.