• 20th annual Anderson Mayor's Cup Grand Prix, registration opens, 7 a.m.; driver's meeting, 8:30 a.m.; practice, 9:15-10:45 a.m.; Mayor's Celebrity Race, 11:25 a.m.; Sponsor races, 11:30 a.m.-12:10 p.m.; heat racing, 12:30 p.m.; downtown Anderson.
• Rummage sale, 8 a.m.-1 p.m., fellowship hall, First Presbyterian Church, 230 W. Ninth St.
• Rummage sale, 8 a.m.-3 p.m., New Horizons United Methodist Church, 611 E. 53rd St.
• Misty's Kidney Auction, doors and concessions open, 9 a.m.; auction, 10 a.m., Florida Station Church of God, 1045 W. 375 N (corner of Madison Avenue and 375 N).
• Whiting and tilapia fish dinner, 10:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., The Church Upon the Rock, 303 E. 29th St. Hosted by the Pastor's Aide Committee.
• Bids for Kids TV Auction, 10 a.m.-midnight, Reardon Auditorium, Fifth and College Drive. Benefits Exchange Club Family Resource Center.
• Earth Day Arborfest, 11 a.m.-3 p.m., Shadyside Memorial Park.
• Free salad luncheon hosted by candidate Fred Reese, noon, Anderson Zion Baptist Life Center, 2008 Rev. J.T. Menifee St.
• Eagles Thrift Store open, noon-5 p.m. (during Mayor's Cup Race), Mirror Room, Anderson Eagles Aerie 174, 1315 Meridian St. Proceeds to Eagles Charities including Riley Hospital Kids Camp.
• Liberty Christian School's eighth annual benefit auction "Duck-Tacular," doors open, 5:30 p.m., former Sears building, Mounds Mall.
• "Dinner in the Dark," Christ Lutheran Church, fellowship hall, 6 p.m. 2751 N. Scatterfield Road. Benefits Anderson Outreach Center for the Blind.
• St. Ambrose Catholic School's 15th annual charity auction, the Blue & Gold Gala, 6:30 p.m., Anderson Country Club.
• Primary meet-and-greet for all candidates, 11 a.m - 3 p.m., Millcreek Civic Center.
• All-you-can-eat breakfast, 7-10 a.m., American Legion Post 446, 14708 W. Sixth St.
• All-you-can-eat fish fry, 5-7 p.m., American Legion.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More events To view and post more local events in the community's online calendar, visit heraldbulletin.com/events.