• Rummage sale, 8-11 a.m., St. Ambrose, 2800 Morton St.
• Cross Street Pay Less Rummage Sale (Part of Little 500 events), 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Cross Street Shopping Plaza.
• Randy Green Big Wheel Race (Part of Little 500 events), 9 a.m., Cross Street Shopping Plaza.
• First-ever community rummage sale hosted by Student United Way (SUW) at Anderson University and L'amifidel, 11 a.m.-3 p.m., courtyard behind Smith and Martin Hall, campus of Anderson University. Money raised from the sale will help pay for service projects in Madison County.
• "A Fashion for Life Benefit" fashion show celebrating life and women, noon to 3 p.m., former Sears building, Mounds Mall. Fundraiser for Lil Miracles Pregnancy Resource Center.
• Fish fry, noon-5 p.m., Greater St. Mark Church of God in Christ, 2232 Dewey St.
• "Based on Willa" and "Murder in Black and White," presented by the Anderson High School Theatre Arts Department, 7 p.m., auditorium, Anderson High School.
• Alexandria-Monroe High School prom, 8-11 p.m., Paramount Theatre, 1124 Meridian Plaza.
• Liberty Christian School Banquet, 5:33 p.m., The Edge.
• Community breakfast, 7:30-10:30 a.m., Lion's Club, 6th and Edwards streets. Benefits Daleville Junior baseball and softball programs.
• Elwood High School prom, 8-11 p.m., Blue Room, Elwood.
• Townwide rummage sale, 8 a.m. Pick up maps at Hometown Express, Homer's Market or Village Pantry.
• Heritage Days Fundraiser, breakfast 8-10 a.m.; auction, 11 a.m.; all-you-can-eat spaghetti dinner, 4-7 p.m., Frankton Heritage Days Building.
• Rummage sale, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., (part of Indiana 38 sale), Markleville Community Park. Fundraiser for Relay for Life Psi Phi Chapter of Kappa Delta Phi.
• Dan's all-you-can-eat Fish and Chicken Fry, 3:30-7:30 p.m., Yorktown Church of the Nazarene, 9001 W. Arch St.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More events To view and post more local events in the community's online calendar, visit heraldbulletin.com/events.