• Tree Commission, 3:15 p.m., Geater Center, 1611 Chase St.
• Liberty Christian School Spring Band Concert, 7 p.m., secondary campus gym, Liberty Christian School, 2323 Columbus Ave.
• Chicken and noodle luncheon, 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Church Street Commons, 204 W. Church St.
• School Board meeting, 7 p.m., Alexandria School Corp. office.
• Heart of the River, a citizen's group that wants to maintain the White River as a free-flowing natural public resource, panel discussion, 6-8:30 p.m., Millcreek Civic Center.
• North Madison County Library System, 5:30 p.m., Elwood Public Library, 1600 Main St.
• Madison-Grant School board meeting, 7 p.m., administration office, 11580 South E00W.
• Muncie 9.12 Tea Party, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Kennedy Library, 1700 W. McGalliard Road.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More events To view and post more local events in the community's online calendar, visit heraldbulletin.com/events.