• Dove Harbor Day at Culver’s, 6386 S. Scatterfield Road. Ten percent of sales goes to Dove Harbor.
• Madison County Board of Commissioners, 10 a.m., first-floor conference room, Madison County Government Center, 16 E. Ninth St.
• Board of Public Works, 3 p.m., Room 503, City Building, 120 E. Eighth St.
• Community Revitalization Enhancement District (CRED) Commission, 4 p.m., Conference Room 1, City Building.
• Fire House of Madison County fundraiser, 5-8 p.m., participating locations of Pizza Hut. (See Local Briefs in May 10 edition for complete list).
• Southside Crime Watch District 1 meeting, 6 p.m., East Lynn Christian Church, 522 E. 53rd St.
• Anderson Horseshoe Association, 7 p.m., Warren Miller Park, 2700 Madison Ave.
• Park Board, 6 p.m., City Building.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com.
More events To view and post more local events in the community's online calendar, visit heraldbulletin.com/events.