• Triad meeting, 10:30 a.m., Mounds Mall.
• Chickens for Charity, 11 a.m.-2 p.m., Town Center Park, 12th and Meridian streets (new location).
• Board of Public Safety, 5 p.m., council chambers, City Building, 120 E. Eighth St.
• CASA Wine Tasting, 5-7 p.m., The Edge, 519 Golf Club Road.
• Bike Night, 6-9 p.m., American Legion Riders of Post 127, 4118 Columbus Ave. (open to all, not just for bikers).
• Madison County Tea Party meeting, 6:30 p.m., FOP Lodge, 2614 Mounds Road.
• Big Band Series featuring Linda Kristy and the Larry Mechem Band, 7 p.m., Paramount Theatre, 1124 Meridian Plaza.
• “Thoroughly Modern Millie,” 7:30 p.m., Mainstage Theatre, 124 W. Ninth St.
• Library board, 6 p.m., Alexandria Library.
• Spring salad luncheon, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Sixth Street Christian Church, 146 N. Sixth St.
• Broasted chicken dinners, noon-8 p.m., American Legion Post 216, 450 N. 10th St.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view and post more local events in the community's online calendar, visit heraldbulletin.com/events.