• All-you-can-eat breakfast, 7:30-10:30 a.m., American Legion Post 127, 4118 Columbus Ave.
• Bipolar disorder workshop, 9 a.m., Mt. Pilgrim Church, 615 Henry St.
• St.Vincent-YMCA Kidz Marathon, 10 a.m., Kardatzke Wellness Center, Anderson University campus.
• Friends of Mounds State Park’s native plant sale, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Mounds State Park.
• AIMS Little 500 Car Show, noon-5 p.m., Mounds Mall parking lot.
• Fish fry, noon-5 p.m., Greater St. Mark Church of God in Christ, 2232 Dewey St.
• Gruenewald Historic House’s Annual Wine Gala and Auction, doors open, 5 p.m.; silent auction, 5 p.m.; live auction, 6:15 p.m.; The Officer’s Club, 2330 Crystal St.
• Chicken fry, 5-7:30 p.m., Knights of Columbus, 1225 Main St.
• Free concert featuring Christian rap artist Mr. Testimony, 6 p.m., Full Gospel Church, 5105 Columbus Ave.
• “Thoroughly Modern Millie,” 7:30 p.m., Mainstage Theatre, 124 W. Ninth St.
• Annual CARE Day, 8 a.m., meeting at Harrison Park. Annual spring cleaning done around the community.
• SmallTown Garden Club annual plant sale, 9 a.m.-noon, Building 2, Beulah Park.
• Spring Swing featuring the Alexandria Jazz Band and Madison County Directors Band, 7-10 p.m., Alexandria-Monroe High School.
• Spaghetti dinner, 5-6:30 p.m., Daleville Christian Church, 14220 W. Daleville Road.
• Annual Variety Show presented by Lapel Music Department, 7 p.m., auditorium, Lapel High School.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.