• Community Ushers Salad Luncheon, noon-4 p.m., New Hope United Methodist Church, 1503 Rev. J.T. Menifee St. Proceeds to benefit Gospel Highlight Broadcast and Thanksgiving Day Dinner.
• Eighth annual Strawberry Festival, noon-6 p.m., Landess Farm, 6000 W. 700S.
• Elwood High School commencement, 2 p.m., gymnasium.
• Spike & The Bulldogs, 4-6:30 p.m., Callaway Park.
• 13th annual Old Fashioned Ice Cream Social on the Lawn at The Church at Crossroads, 2-4 p.m.; pie auction, 3:30 p.m., The Church at Crossroads, located at the crossroads of Delaware County Roads 600 West and 700 South.
• Tree Commission, 3:15 p.m., Geater Center, 1611 Chase St.
• Alexandria School Board, 7 p.m., Alexandria Community School Corp. Office.
• Board of County Commissioners, 10 a.m., council chambers, Madison County Government Center, 16 E. Ninth St.
• Indiana Blood Center Blood Drive, 10:45 a.m.-1 p.m., Anderson Municipal Light & Power, 550 Dale Keith Jones Road.
• Indiana Blood Center Blood Drive, 2:45-5:45 p.m., Midas Auto Service, 2208 E. Eighth St.
• Madison County Council, 6 p.m., council chambers, Madison County Government Center, 16 E. Ninth St.
• Anderson Horseshoe Association, 7 p.m., Warren Miller Park, 2700 Madison Ave.
• Park Board meeting, 6 p.m., City Building.
• Muncie 9.12 Tea Party, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., Kennedy Library, 1700 W. McGalliard Road.
• Anderson Board of Public Works, 3 p.m., Room 503, City Building, 120 E. Eighth St.
• Sandwich Night, 5 p.m., American Legion Post 127, 4118 Columbus Ave.
• Chicken wing dinners, 5-8 p.m., American Legion Post 408, 5100 Mounds Road.
• Chicken noodles luncheon, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., East Main Street Christian Church, 124 E. Main St. Hosted by Christian Women's Fellowship.
• City Council, 7 p.m., council chambers, City Building, 120 E. Eighth St.
• Alexandria Library Board, 6 p.m., Alexandria Library.
• Broasted chicken dinners, noon-8 p.m., American Legion Post 216, 450 N. 10th St.